Uniform Shop SubcommitteeWe encourage all families to respect this dress code policy in relation to your child's attendance at our school.
We believe that a school Dress Code contributes to:
- Whole school unity and individual feelings of self-worth through such unity.
- The provision of a supportive school environment by reducing levels of competitive dressing.
- The realisation of social justice by relieving parents of pressure to purchase high cost brand name clothing for school wear.
- Positive visibility of Goodwood Primary School in the wider community.
- Positive staff and community support for school uniform and the dress code.
- Taking steps to eliminate dress based harassment.
- Inclusion of a range of non-brand named clothing in the dress code.
- Regular review of the dress code in consultation with students, parents/caregivers and staff.