Home Our School Enrolments

New Enrolments 2020

Please be aware, enrolments at Goodwood Primary School are in high demand and the school is close to being at capacity. Due to this we are not accepting any enrolment forms. You will need to complete a Registration of Interest for Enrolment to be placed on our school Enrolment Register. We will only accept the form if you are living in the school's priority area (Goodwood, Millswood, Wayville and Forestville). All applications will be assessed in accordance to the school's priority area. Families not able to provide all the necessary documentation to the satisfaction of the school may not be considered for enrolment.

Download the Registration of interest for enrolment Form.

When submitting the Registration of Interest for Enrolment the following must also be included:

Proof of residency
If parents of the child own their residence, they must provide:

  1. A copy of the contract of sale for the property (or a recent council rates notice) and
  2. A copy of your most recent gas or electricity bill. (Water rates are not accepted.
If parents of the child rent their residence, they must provide:
  1. A rental agreement and
  2. A recent gas or electricity bill for that property. (Water rates are not accepted).
Please note :
  • The rental agreement needs to cover at least 12 months of the student's first year at the school. This means for students applying for admission to attend the following school year, the rental agreement dates should cover the 12 months of that school year.
  • Renting a room or rooms does not constitute a usual place of residence. Families must rent an entire property.
  • A contract of sale/council rates on its own is not sufficient documentation as the property may have been purchased by the parent and rented to other occupants, or is still under construction, A copy of a recent gas or electricity bill is also required (not water rates).
  • If a parent is claiming the child lives with a relative or friend to gain entry to a non-local school, parents should provide evidence that the friend/relative is the child's legal guardian, such as a parenting order from the Family Court.
Child's Proof of Identification
  • A copy of your child's Birth Certificate or Passport
Submitting these documents it is not a guarantee of enrolment at the school. Families will only be contacted if a vacancy is available and you will need to complete an enrolment form.

Please note if you cannot provide proof of residency we will not accept your registration.